Pluvitec Pre-formed Bituminous Protection Board is modified a special rigid compound to protect exposed waterproofing membranes from damage during backfilling procedures such as retaining walls, fixed pavements and cost concrete as well as during general construction traffic.
Pluvitec Protection Board is rot-proof as well as resistant to sulphates, chloride, phosphates and vapour transmission and can be used with all Pluvitec products as well as most commonly used waterproofing methods.
Available in a mineral slate finish as a walkway as well as a 6mm version as a supporting element.
Compatible with most waterproofing methods
High puncture resistance
Resistant to sulphates, phosphates, vapour transmission and chloride
Not effected by repeat immersion
Type of compound
3.2mm; 4mm; 6mm
Penetration at 25°C
1. Pluvitec Protection Board is used as a protective layer during backfilling for areas below the ground, for example, basements, foundation walls, etc.
2. Used to avoid damage during construction traffic.
3. Protects horizontal areas before laying of concrete, etc.
4. Protects the waterproofing layer of foundation walls, parking decks, terraces, flower boxes, concrete slabs, etc.
5. Protective walkway to avoid damage to waterproofing layer on roofs against foot traffic to inspect air conditioning units, machinery, etc.. Mineral slate finished version.
6. Can be used as a support element for the refurbishment of the waterproofing in the 6 mm version mechanically fixed.